In case you have HGH deficiency or have been prescribed growth hormone injections, you may be confused about how to administer them. Even thinking about getting an injection gives some people the chills. How would you cope when you yourself have to inject the substance into your body? Well, relax. It’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it. And we’re here to familiarize you with the process.
When to Inject
We’ll get into the how part but first let’s see when’s the best time to get the shot. The best time to get an HGH shot is a few hours after your last meal of the day. This is because growth hormones work in a similar way to insulin. And just like insulin, they best work after you have had your meals for the day.
The Injection Process
First, you need to know which area of your skin you will puncture in this process. Human growth hormone injections are given subcutaneously. One of the reasons for this is that subcutaneous injections are the safest to administer with minimal chance of going wrong.
You need to inject the hormone into the fatty tissues present just under your skin. Any part of the body having a little bit of fat works for this. However, your safest choices are the thigh, stomach, or muscle near your shoulder known as the deltoid.
Let’s look at the process step-by-step here:
You need to first prepare your injection before putting it into your body. Don’t worry, there’s no rocket science involved here.
- First, keep your HGH dosage at room temperature for at least 30 minutes. Avoid freezing or heating as that may deactivate the contents.
- Check if the contents are clear. If they appear cloudy, you need to discard the vial immediately.
- If you believe the product requires some reconstitution, gently give it a swirl. Avoid forcefully tapping or shaking.
- Use a sterile syringe and transfer the contents carefully to the syringe. This will now be given as a shot to you or whoever requires it.
Administering the Shot
Here’s the moment of truth!
- Take a deep breath—you can do this.
- Disinfect the area of your skin where you will inject. Use an alcohol swab to do so.
- Pinch the skin with your non-dominant hand and hold it. Make sure to lightly pinch so that there’s a bulge created where you will insert the needle.
- With your stable, dominant hand, insert the needle into the pinched area of the skin.
- Keep in mind to stick in the needle at 45 degrees if you’re using a syringe. Elevate the angle to 90 degrees in the case of a pen.
- Gradually, inject the medicine into your body. Stop for a few seconds before pulling the needle out.
- Finally, take the needle out of the skin and apply light pressure on the area.
- And don’t forget to properly discard the needle and syringe or injector pen.
Purchase HGH Injections Legally in Miami, FL
So, if you’re looking for HGH injections for sale, visit HGH Suppliers. We sell original Pfizer HGH and Norditropin pens. You can complete all your transactions online while sitting at home. At HGH Suppliers, we ensure secure transactions and the delivery of 100% reliable products. So contact us today to learn more.